Basic Eligibility

High School graduate or more (Person with minimum of 12 years of education or more)
University Graduates
Japanese ability NAT test level 5 or TOP-J elementary level or more

University (Undergraduate)

Same as above as stated in Basic Eligibility

University (Graduate)

Same as above stated in basic Eligibility and University (Undergraduate)


1.Students who have taken 12 years of education in china, students who have enrolled in Chinese university or Junior nursing department or graduated student.
2.If you have Nurse License of china.
3.Students who met this criteria and standards.
4.Until this form is filled if you have N5 level of JLPT (Minister of Justice Immigration Bureau of japan will recognize the corresponding level of Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level) or If you are able to provide 150 hours of study of Japanese language Certificate.